THE INTERNET GUIDE FOR THE LEGAL RESEARCHER NEWSLETTER
Everything you need to know to do effective legal and related research on the Web!
The definitive way to keep up with legal research on the Internet.
Issues are emailed and also available on the Web. Email alerts with late-breaking news will be sent out as needed during the year.
The Newsletter covers:
Future articles will discuss:
- new Web Sites
- new technologies
- hardware and software
- practice tips
- research strategies
- applications and tools
- new trends and developments before they happen
About the Editor
- how to keep your computer safe and secure
- free databases available form public libraries and universities
- latest federal and state government offerings
- new software to make you a more efficient researcher
- the latest on the browser wars
- reviews of new gadgets
- current awareness - RSS, blogs...
- print newspapers v. online
- using information you found on the Web in important documents
- does privacy exist anymore?
- information overload - is there enough time in the day?
Ken Kozlowski, MLS JD, is an Internet expert, instructor and lecturer on the subject of Internet legal research. Ken has authored many articles on this topic. He is the Director of the Supreme Court of Ohio Library.